Program Title: ISB HS ELO Week: Sustainable Fashion
Mode: Exclusive (ISB students only, grades 9-12)
Program Dates: June 7-11, 2021 (5 days)
1. Build awareness of the environmental impacts of the fashion industry
2. Develop understanding of the sustainable fashion and the issues of fast fashion
3. Identify different types of textiles and Sustainable textiles
4. Understand the importance of branding and marketing
5. Create a fashion brand and design a collection
After five days of study and design, 15 students designed four brands. Including sustainable
fashion and sustainable jewelry. Finally, in the form of fashion trade show, the students showed their brands in the art space of ISB through the study of vision merchandising. ISB
teachers and students participated in the exhibition and gave high praise.
Sign up by scanning the QR code above.
Participate in a 15-minute video interview with a Keru staff member.